the Internet of Things [green]

Student Project for INDS 3B09: Design Research, Insights & Innovation
For the Industrial Design Department of the Ontario College of Art & Design,
team mentor Matthew Jones, Research Associate, Beal Centre for Strategic Creativity

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Go team Go!!! yay~~!!!!!! awesome guys!

I agree with Lesile!!!!
wow! no matter how we presented, we did awesome as a group, and our soul got together and worked really well, I am very proud of our team!!
I won't forget all the memory's that we have from the pubs, redrooms, computer lab, ...etc... Lets keep going on with our enthusiasm, and letz keep our love towards IOT!!!!

The good news is we have one more chance to show what we have accomplished!!! letz rock this next time!!!

I can't wait until our next group meeting!!!

Awesome work my lovely group members!!!!

Lets learn more from what we did and lets do better next time!

Yay team!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home