the Internet of Things [green]

Student Project for INDS 3B09: Design Research, Insights & Innovation
For the Industrial Design Department of the Ontario College of Art & Design,
team mentor Matthew Jones, Research Associate, Beal Centre for Strategic Creativity

Thursday, January 19, 2006

group meeting

It was really good talking after class today, i felt like a few things were clairfied for me. I think it would be helpful to have a group meeting before next Thursday, or even after class.

What do you think?

4 Comments:

  • At 2:33 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Brian said…

    yes, sounds good, I have to work after class so I can't meet then, but before class would be fine. what are everyone else's schedules like?

     
  • At 8:19 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger heather said…

    hm. i cant before class on thursday but what about after design for flow on wednesday at 4?

     
  • At 6:01 PM, January 21, 2006, Blogger leslie* said…

    a group meeting is a fab idea

    let me know when you guys are planning and i will do my best

    i have a few appointments this week, so there is a chance i might not be able to - but i will try try try

     
  • At 11:07 PM, January 22, 2006, Blogger Jasmin Kwak said…

    I am fine on wed at 4 if its not going to be longer than 30 mins,

     

Post a Comment

<< Home